Thoughts on my life and the lives I have touched and have touched me.....
Knowing It All
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
As a teenager and young adult I, like most of us, thought I knew it all. As a parent you try to impart your knowledge and experience while remembering that you thought your own parents knew nothing. Why is it so hard?
I often think about your childhood and the things you may have missed because of the situation no long-term friends travelling back-and-forth on trains, and I regret it
From the time I was eight years old until I was twelve I was sent to camp every summer for the entire 8 weeks. With all I have started to understand about my parents, what I don't is, was that for me or for them? It feels like they simply needed to get rid of me for a couple of months.
Comments
Post a Comment