My First Memory 12/25/2013

I was born in London, England and we lived there until I was almost four years old. My uncle Dan, my father's brother, used to take me for walks when I was a baby and toddler. My first vivid memory is when I was about two years old. I was walking with my uncle and saw a cat on the other side of the road. I don't know why, but the cat suddenly jumped up towards the road just as a car came by. The cat was hit, killed instantly and landed in the gutter at the side of the road right at our feet. The flies descended on the body almost instantly. Now one might think that this is just the overactive imagination combined with a childhood memory. The funny thing is that my uncle couldn't believe it when I first recounted the incident....however he did confirm it was exactly as I remembered.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connor

8 Weeks Of Camp