Then she said, it seems that you.....
"It seems that you have spent your whole life worrying about and trying to take care of everyone around you. Perhaps it is time you started to focus on and take care of yourself."
I saw Gillian today. Gillian is going to be my therapist and guide to a new roadmap and journey. I have other guides along the way however, I think I am finally in a place where I will let someone help and guide me. I am not sure how long my life will last but if my goal is to make it the best, then I need to do this.
I saw Gillian today. Gillian is going to be my therapist and guide to a new roadmap and journey. I have other guides along the way however, I think I am finally in a place where I will let someone help and guide me. I am not sure how long my life will last but if my goal is to make it the best, then I need to do this.
Comments
Post a Comment