Mike gave me a gift and didn't know it....
When Mike died I felt like I had lost my brother and that loss also started to take me to a place of introspection. Thinking about mortality and what I still wanted to do with my life. How I could enjoy every minute, every second with Anne, my boys and in general. This started me down the path I am on and I soon realized I would have to exorcise some personal demons if I was to have success.....
The other thing Mike said to me in October 2018, when I was visiting him was, "I have not regretted any decision I made in my life." For the longest time I couldn't think about my own life in the same way until one day I realized something. I looked back and, while there were some outcomes I regretted, I realized that all of the decisions one makes bring you top where you are today. Today and every day I am happy with my life. Given that, I know that all the decisions were good ones in the end.....
Not my decisions but do some of the outcomes
Comments
Post a Comment