Does it really matter.....

If our memories are 100% accurate ! As long as they are good ones?

So many times we hear of people who declare they have realized they have repressed memories which have shaped them. For some those memories are not positive and they contain and/or bring out other issues, which may have negatively influenced their lives. I can only hope that those people are remembering the truth and if they are, they have reconciled that negativity or have sought out the help they need.

I have no memories that I would consider so negative that they changed my life or my general outlook. In my 66th year I also know I have lost the entirety of many of my memories. It makes one wonder what is true and what isn't. It occurred to me it's not really important or relevant when the memories we have are good ones. Every detail is not important. What is important is when we look back that it brings a smiles to one's face and/or a warm feeling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connor

8 Weeks Of Camp