Introspection.....12/25//2013

Introspection: a reflective looking inward : an examination of one's own thoughts and feelings

Introspective: characterized by examination of one's own thoughts and feelings: thoughtfully reflective: employing, marked by, or tending to introspection

I contemplated creating a blog back in 2013 and started to write my thoughts, which became placeholders of sorts. The intent was to add a posts as my thoughts crystallized however, I found that most times I wrote a subject line and perhaps some of my thoughts but many were incomplete. My good intentions of completing each post dissolved with procrastination. 


I am now at the point where reflection on my life seems to take up more of my thoughts and I have decided to go through each of these old posts and finish my thoughts. That is why you will see the various original dates on each post. 

Do we all arrive at a time and place when we wonder what it has been about, what we have learned on the way and where will we eventually end up? Are those recollections and supposed learnings of any interest to anyone but me? If I can be diligent will this give some insight into who I am? Will anyone care? Will my children be interested? Will I be able to go back, read my thoughts and see anything interesting?

I hope so.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connor

8 Weeks Of Camp